Editors: Gavin Bowd, Kasper Braskén , Gidon Cohen, Ben Harker, Dianne Kirby, Evan Smith, Kevin Morgan, Elke Weesjes and Matthew Worley
Twentieth Century Communism provides an international forum for the latest research on the subject and an entry-point into key developments and debates not immediately accessible to English-language historians. Its main focus is on the period of the Russian revolution (1917-91) and on the activities of communist parties themselves. However, its remit will also extend to the movement’s antecedents and rivals, the responses to communism of political competitors and state systems, and to the cultural as well as political influence of communism.
Twentieth Century Communism is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year, in March and September, both online and in print.
For further information, contact any of the editors:
- Gavin Bowd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kasper Braskén – email@example.com
- Gidon Cohen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Harker – email@example.com
- Dianne Kirby – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evan Smith – email@example.com
- Kevin Morgan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elke Weesjes – email@example.com
- Matthew Worley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Aldo Agosti; Bernhard Bayerlein, Sylvain Boulouque; Geoff Eley; Jean-François Fayet; Irina Filitova; Ben Fowkes; José Gotovitch; Sobhanlal Datta Gupta; Stephen Hopkins; Edward J. Johanningsmeier; Kevin McDermott; Stuart Macintyre; Paul Preston; Tauno Saarela; Steve Smith; Daniela Spenser; Giulia Strippoli, Brigitte Studer; Ronald Suny; Geoffrey Swain; Andrew Thorpe; Alexander Vatlin; Stephen White; Serge Wolikow.